Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the fabulous mrs. p!

look at mrs. p looking oh so cute and fabulous.  we absolutely had a grand ol' time at harmon park and the little arboretum in kernersville.  seriously, about 30 seconds into the shoot i had to take a break because my jaw was hurting so bad from laughing so much.  and it didn't stop there.  mrs. p is definitely one of my closest friends and is part of our fam away from fam.  and my sons are going to marry her super sweet and awesome daughters.  so i guess we are already technicall family.  can you believe that in these pics she is exactly 9 months pregnant AND she is still wearing size 3-4 pants.  seriously????  um...i distinctly recall having to wear maternity pants from the moment both my boys were conceived.  lol!  anywho, here are just a few.  i can't wait to get my hands on that "baby danny" as soon as he makes his appearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment